When the saints go marching in...

I want to be one of them.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

In the studio today

 



 I'm on a jellyfish kick. They're pretty fun to do. I might make this a jelly series. Or maybe I'll do an ocean life series. Sorry 'bout the grainy pictures.


Read this this morning. My favorite part?

23 "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand."
- Psalm 37:23-24 (NKJV)

I love this because it is true. No matter how many times I fall into sin, the Lord rescues me from myself and brings me back to him. I love the way the New King James puts it: "Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down" ....utterly cast down is so vibrantly descriptive. That's what I deserve, but He keeps me from it, hears my repentance, and does not deny me His presence.

 Do not hide me from Your presence
Pull me from these shadows, I need You
Beauty, wrap Your arms around me
Sing Your song of courage, I need You.

- Song of Solomon, Jesus Culture
 
Oh that I would hunger for more of You, Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment